SUSTAINABLE FUTURE WITH PAPER FOR RECYCLING
In proven co-operation with the Centre Technique du Papier (CTP) PTS provides an overview of the latest national and international developments in the treatment of paper for recycling and deinking technologies. Speakers from industry and science will give comprehensive information about the state-of-the-art and the development of this process, future trends and marketing aspects. As a key objective, the event promotes fruitful exchange among experts and practitioners from around the world.
- Markets and legislative situation of paper for recycling
- Environmental aspects and future prospects of paper recycling and deinking
- Quality assurance of paper for recycling
- Measuring technology and recyclability
- Trends in printing technology
- Mineral oil-free printing inks
- Innovative process technology for stock preparation
- Sustainable products and labelling
NEW: PTS and INGEDE have coordinated the topics, dates and locations of their symposia. The PTS Deinking Symposium will take place on 23 February 2016 and the INGEDE Symposium on 24 February 2016, both in Munich. For attendees visiting both symposia PTS will organise an evening event on 23 February.