SUSTAINABLE FUTURE WITH RECOVERED PAPER
In proven co-operation with the Centre Technique du Papier (CTP) PTS provides an overview of the latest national and international developments in recovered paper treatment and deinking technologies. Speakers from industry and science will give comprehensive information about the state-of-the-art and the development of this process, future trends and marketing aspects. As a key objective, the event promotes fruitful exchange among experts and practitioners from around the world.
- The recovered paper market and legislation
- Ecological aspects and perspectives in paper recycling and deinking
- Safeguarding recovered paper quality
- Measuring technology and recyclability
- Recent trends in printing technologies
- Innovative process technology in stock preparation
Conference languages will be German and English with simultaneous translation.